Tax planning u/s 80C:
- Do you know the ways to allocate your investments intelligently in the best investment options as available under Sec 80C and to generate best returns apart from saving taxes by Rs.37000/-
- Have you given a serious thought about investment in 80C to be a part of your overall long term financial planning or have been delaying it right till the end of the year like most of the tax payers?
Benefits of tax-planning
Making use of the available tax deductions can go a long way in helping individuals accumulate wealth. Covering the entire limit of Rs. 120000/- and saving Rs. 37000/- is a must as the amount thus saved i.e. Rs. 37000/ - in turn can be invested in various avenues like fixed deposits, mutual funds and equities, depending on his risk appetite to generate further returns and also to protect capital for the long term.
What are the available Tax saving “Investment” options? u/s 80C.
Following investments/contributions qualify for Section 80C deductions:
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- National Saving Certificate (NSCs)
- Accrued interest on National Saving Certificate
- Life Insurance Premium
- Equity Linked Savings Schemes (ELSS)
- 5-Year fixed deposits with banks and Post Office
- Contributions to Employees Provident Fund (EPF)
“So what are you waiting for; avail our exclusive Tax Bachat Plan
and optimize your tax savings investments to the fullest.”